View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002034||Industrial-Craft²||machines||public||2016-11-08 21:16||2016-12-16 18:59|
|Platform||Windows 10||OS||OS Version|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||Builds for MC 1.10.x|
|Summary||0002034: Depleted MOX Fuel not processed in Thermal Centrifuge|
|Description||it just sits there an nothing...|
|Steps To Reproduce||reloaded maps / replaced block etc|
|Additional Information||Using 2.6.87 in Hermitcraft Pack.|
- I reverted to 2.6.69 that I was usign with unstable and block is functionign again.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
I suspect this is the same issue I'm having - still exists through 2.6.130. In short, when a redstone signal is applied, the centrifuge won't process depleted MOX rods.
1. Power a centrifuge, and apply a redstone signal. Wait until maximum heat is reached.
2. Insert a depleted uranium rod (any type). Note that processing begins. Remove rod.
3. Insert a depleted MOX rod (any type). Note that processing does /not/ begin.
4. Remove the redstone signal. Assuming the centrifuge is still at max heat, it will start processing the MOX rod.
A few extra notes: the type of redstone signal doesn't seem to matter, tested with a lever and with the inverting upgrade. Also when observing the centrifuge, while the MOX rod is not being processed, the block toggles rapidly between the active and inactive states (visually at least). I think it's trying to process it but it's constantly being reset.
||Fixed in IC2 2.6.132|
|2016-11-08 21:16||GoMine1968||New Issue|
|2016-12-16 15:30||DeuceXM||Note Added: 0004940|
|2016-12-16 18:58||Chocohead||Note Added: 0004944|
|2016-12-16 18:59||Chocohead||Status||new => resolved|
|2016-12-16 18:59||Chocohead||Fixed in Version||=> Builds for MC 1.10.x|
|2016-12-16 18:59||Chocohead||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2016-12-16 18:59||Chocohead||Assigned To||=> Chocohead|