View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002452||Industrial-Craft²||nuclear reactor and anything associated||public||2018-12-03 18:08||2018-12-03 18:08|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0002452: Dual MOX or Uranium rods not scannable by scanner|
(AE2 rv6-stable-4, Better Railroads 1.0.0, not involved)
I can place single and quad fuel rods and MOX fuel rods into the scanner. Dual fuel rods are seemingly not allowed of either type. I confirmed the scanner was still usable by starting a scan of redstone dust afterwards with no problems.
|Steps To Reproduce||1. make and power a scanner.|
2. Place Pattern Storage next to scanner.
3. Place MFSU with power (or other significant power source) and connect to scanner and storage.
4. Place single fuel rod into the scanner. Note it scans. Either pull it out or allow it to be stored.
5. Place a dual fuel rod into the scanner. You can't! Scanner will not accept dual fuel rod.
6. Place Quad fuel rod into the scanner. Note it scans. Either pull it out or allow it to be stored.
7. Repeat 4-6 with other type of fuel (uranium, MOX).