View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000121||Industrial-Craft²||machines||public||2012-11-29 19:25||2012-12-23 03:19|
|Summary||0000121: Machines lose inventory on unsuccessful lossless wrenching|
|Description||When you have an electric wrench with enabled lossless mode and try to remove a machine when the wrench doesn't have enough energy, the machine loses its inventory.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Place some IC2 machine which has an inventory.|
2. Get a charged electric wrench.
3. Enable lossless wrench mode.
4. Remove the machine (with empty inventory) using the wrench to partially discharge the wrench.
5. Place the machine back.
6. Place some items in the machine.
7. Try to remove the machine using the wrench.
You will get "Not enough energy" message, machine will not be removed. However its inventory will be lost.
|Tags||No tags attached.|