View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002467||Industrial-Craft²||crossmod-compatibility / submodules / API||public||2019-01-17 17:13||2019-02-02 02:48|
|Status||resolved||Resolution||no change required|
|Platform||Minecraft Java 1.12.2 Forge||OS||Windows 10 Home||OS Version||10.0.17134|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0002467: (OreDict:oreLead = ic2:crushed#lead*2) Resulted in crash|
|Description||Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail|
net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from IndustrialCraft 2 (ic2)
Caused by: ic2.core.util.Config$ParseException: generic parse error at line 129 (OreDict:oreLead = ic2:crushed#lead*2).
|Tags||No tags attached.|
||Can you attach the debug.log file (or the whole stack trace)? Can't be sure what's causing this with just the top line.|
I managed to reproduce the issue by adding:
tconstruct:ore = enderio:item_material@31*2
to the macerator.ini file. It does not crash if I change it to:
tconstruct:ore = enderio:item_material@31
I have also tried with
OreDict:oreCobalt = enderio:item_material@31*2
which resulted in the same crash.
Macerator.ini file: https://gist.github.com/NillerMedDild/8532e1447fe5e20f5aec91f49ac96bf2
Is that the whole debug.log? The ends looks suspiciously cut off midway through construction, despite also being huge since there's so much log spam with debug turned on. The latest.log might well work instead if you'd rather not upload another 70k lines ;)
I'd also suggest trying changing tconstruct:ore to tconstruct:ore@0 just to see if that makes it any happier. It might be getting upset that tconstruct:ore@1 specifies part of the same range, but that's just an idea.
The debug.log is truncated, you need to click "This file has been truncated, but you can view the full file." to view the entire file. The link below is the non-truncated file:
Changing tconstruct:ore to tconstruct:ore@0 did not fix the issue unfortunately - Here's the crashlog from that: https://gist.github.com/NillerMedDild/dfa5affe3755c7bedaf70a42a6d0e4d8
Ah, wasn't getting the popup so it just ended abruptly, the direct link works fine though so thanks for that.
The debug log did indeed tell us what we needed, [ic2.Recipe]: Skipping RInputItemStack<1xtile.tconstruct.ore@1> => [2xitem.item_material@30] due to duplicate recipe for 1xtile.tconstruct.ore@1 (RInputOreDict<1xoreArdite> => [2xitem.jaopca.crushed@0])
Essentially JAOPCA is adding its ore dictionary recipes earlier than your recipe, meaning that it would get shadowed in game and be impossible to use as the ore dictionary recipe would always be found first. IC2 crashes to warn you, but in this case it's not as simple as moving your recipes about in the ini file. Either you'll have to remove JAOPCA (or just the IC2 support if it has a config option for that), your recipe, or get JAOPCA to add their ore dictionary recipes in post-init so item specific ones are clear to override them.
The block cutting machine has the same situation for adding custom planks for logs (as they'd otherwise all be covered under logWood -> oak planks), hence it has a _late version which loads after the normal config, so this isn't a unique/unexpected problem.
||Alright, thank you for the help :)|
|2019-01-17 17:13||Draqvaus||New Issue|
|2019-01-18 00:02||Chocohead||Status||new => feedback|
|2019-01-18 00:02||Chocohead||Note Added: 0005877|
|2019-01-22 20:27||NillerMedDild||Note Added: 0005881|
|2019-01-23 02:08||Chocohead||Note Added: 0005882|
|2019-01-23 06:43||NillerMedDild||Note Added: 0005883|
|2019-01-23 13:14||Chocohead||Note Added: 0005884|
|2019-01-23 17:46||NillerMedDild||Note Added: 0005885|
|2019-02-02 02:48||Chocohead||Assigned To||=> Chocohead|
|2019-02-02 02:48||Chocohead||Status||feedback => resolved|
|2019-02-02 02:48||Chocohead||Resolution||open => no change required|